Puffed Rice Benefits has always been a healthy snack option for its numerous benefits to one’s health. It is popular in India for the versatile and delicious option as a snack.
We can enjoy with the vegetable mix (onion, sprouts, tomatoes) and lemon in it. Learn more health benefits of eating puffed rice.
Puffed Rice Benefits Top 8
Puffed Rice Benefits: nutritional benefits can help in several ways, taking it from losing weight and the core benefits of puffed rice in pregnancy. It is also very versatile; you can make delicious foods with a packet of puffed rice.
1. Puffed rice during pregnancy- Murmura has a low glycemic index that doesn’t raise the blood sugar level in the body. Highly nutritionist in vitamin B, protein and fibre.
2. Puffed rice for weight loss- It’s incredibly light in diet, with its health benefits of puffed rice. Fibre is also present in it, making your gut complete for a longer time. Murmura cereal can burn stored fat in your body. One of the main benefit of eating puffed rice.
3. Maintains blood pressure-If someone faces a problem from the low or high blood pressure. BP can lead to serious health problems such as heart attack or stroke. To avoid unbalanced blood pressure, you should add murmura cereal to your diet in moderate servings.
4. Avoid Constipation-In today’s world, constipation has been a severe problem because of an unhealthy diet. Try adding this diet per day in moderate servings is also puffed rice benefits.
5. Provides Energy-One serving of 100gm give a good amount of carbs upto 85-90gm. It also helps enhance the glycogen level in the body to keep the body in an active state.
6. Strengthen bone cells- With numerous benefits in the body, also it helps to regenerate and strengthen the bone cells—minerals such asRich iron, vitamin D, calcium, and fibre.
7. Aids digestion- If you’re suffering from abdominal discomfort because of indigestion. Adding per serving of murmur every day in your diet could help to promote digestion.
It helps your body absorb the essential nutrition of the food you eat.
8. Puffed rice for babies- Babies can eat Murmura without any concern, but keep the serving in a moderate amount. It gives babies a good amount of energy and is easy to digest. High nutrition value, contains vitamin D, iron, fibre and calcium.
Puffed Rice Nutritional Value
Nutritional value as per 100gm; carbs, calories.
- Energy(kcal) 396.5
- Protein 6.2g
- Total fat 0.5g
- Carbohydrate 92g
- Sodium 5mg
- Potassium 116mg
- Calcium 10mg
- Iron 28.8mg
- Dietary fibre 1.6g
- Vitamin B6 0.1mg
- Thiamin 0.21mg
- Natrium 3mg
- Kalium 113mg
Is Puffed Rice Good For Weight Loss?
Yes, it contains some fibre and can burn the stored fat in your body.
One can add this healthy diet, moderate serving every day or every alternate day to fulfil this nutritionist diet’s is puffed rice benefits.
Puffed rice Glycemic Index
60 (53.8u), which is a moderate-high.
How to make puffed rice?
Puffed rice recipe
You can buy a packet of ready-made puffed rice from the market.
- Take a bowl and one cup of puffed rice.
- Chop the tomatoes, onions, and lemon (for sprinkle).
- Mix vegetables and murmur in a bowl. Sprinkle the lemon, salt, red chilli powder as per your taste.
- Tip- You can add sprouts also for the healthier version, and includes in puffed rice benefits.
Buy the healthy puffed rice
With so many healthy dieting options today, puffed rice is one of the best among those. Get the absolute organic free from pesticide Murmura packet.
But one should keep in mind; you should always eat murmura in a moderate amount. Excessive serving is also not good for the health. Hope you liked our article on puffed rice benefits.