Best creatine in India: It matters alot which creatine supplement you’re using, it’s a very essential part of our gym journey. A intermediate gym person should know, what’s the best creatine supplement for his body.
Best Creatine In India – 2022
1. On Creatine
Optimum Nutrition (ON) Monohydrate Creatine. ON comes in first place in India in terms of any fitness supplement. It comes with a 5 g serving teaspoon.
It comes with the purest form of Creatine which has 99.9% pure Creapure Creatine Monohydrate. It helps you increase muscle size, improve strength and power, and maximize results using your post-workout shake.
A standard teaspoon of ON creatine provides a total daily maintenance dose of Creapure creatine monohydrate.
- Vegetarian Product
- 5 g Creatine Monohydrate per serving
- Made with Creapure
- Unflavoured for Stacking Versatility
- Consume daily / take consistently
How to consume
- Consume daily/ take consistently
- Can mix with juice, water, food or any fav sports nutrition product.
- It comes unflavoured for using it in versatile nature.
- Preferred with your Post-Workout Meal or Shake
GNC Pro Performance 3000 mg creatine supplement. In the GNC supplement, each serving provides 3g of creatine monohydrate.
In High-intensity workouts, it provides immediate energy, as Creatine is converted into creatine phosphate.
It is versatile (Unflavoured), which can be consumed with any sports beverage. GNC Creatine is a vegetarian product.
- 3000mg Creatine Monohydrate
- 3g of Creatine per serving
- Gluten Free and Vegetarian
- Free from Fillers and Unflavoured
- Informed Choice Certified
- Free from any banned substances
How to consume
- Mix 3 g with 200 ml with your favourite sports drink or water.
- You should consume 4-5 litres of water per day.
- Creatine is preferred as a Pre-workout drink.
Muscleblaze Creatine Monohydrate, known for its purity and accuracy. It comes with USA Labdoor Certified creatine, the only one in India.
This product is versatile. Muscleblaze Creatine is unflavoured and a vegetarian product.
It contains a fast-absorbing formula with micronized Creatine per 3 g, resulting in building strength and increasing endurance.
Muscleblaze Creatine is high quality and cost-effective product than other Creatine out there.
- India’s First Labdoor USA Certified Creatine
- Increases Lean Body Mass
- Increases Strength and Power
- High-Quality Cost-Effective Creatine Monohydrate
- 3 g Creatine Per Serving
How to consume
- Add 3 g of a scoop of MB Creatine in the cold water of 250-300 ml. Please wait until it gets dissolved properly in water which takes around 30 to 40 seconds.
- You can also consume Creatine with a protein shake or in juice.
- Avoid using it with milk.
4. Labrada Creatine
Labrada CreaLean Creatine comes with 3 g of creatine monohydrate per scoop. It is a sugar-free product with 0% sugar. It provides you with energy for a more extended period.
Labrada Creatine comes with 100% Creatine Monohydrate, with no other added substances. Provides you lean muscle mass and increased muscle store of Creatine.
- 3g of Creatine Monohydrate per serving
- 0g Sugar-Free
- Longer and Sustained Energy
- 100% Creatine Monohydrate
- Muscle Repair & Recovery
How to consume
- Add one scoop (3 g) into 300 ml of cold water.
5. Musclepharm Creatine
Musclepharm Creatine is a well-known brand in itself. You can combine MP Creatine with other sports supplements, too; it is safer to use.
It helps you provide way quicker and great results if you are on your proper diet and workout.
This formula increases your muscle size and, along with this, your bone and ligament strength also.
MP is a pharmaceutical quality special along with 5 Superior Creatine blends, which directly benefit the muscles. It gives you explosive energy with added stamina.
- No Flavour
- Safer to use with other Supplements
- Rapidly absorbed creatine complex
- Pharmaceutical quality
- 5g of Creatine Monohydrate per serving
How to consume
- Put a scoop of 5 g in 250 ml of water or juice and drink immediately.
6. Muscletech Creatine
Muscletech Essential Series Platinum Creatine is one of the best Creatine you can go for. It comes with a clinically researched form of micronized Creatine.
This product provides the Creatine directly to muscle cells where it is required. It is engineered for both men and women; they could be athletes, sports-person, heavy lifters, bodybuilders, etc.
Muscletech originated in the USA.
If you are on this supplement, your size gain and strength will not go unnoticed.
- 5g Creatine Per Serving
- Vegetarian and Unflavoured
- 100% Clinically Researched Formula
- Country of Origin: United States
- Stimulant-Free Carnitine Formula
How to consume
- Take a heapy scoop of Muscletech platinum creatine in 250 ml of water.
- You can also take it as a pre or post-workout drink.
7. As-It-Is Creatine
Asitis Creatine Monohydrate, this brand is trusted for its proven results and quality maintained.
It is free from fillers, enhancers or any questionable ingredients. Asitis Creatine is lab tested and formed in GMP registered facilities, so you should not worry about its Premium quality.
Vegan friendly doesn’t contain any sugar, soy, dairy or Gluten. It quickly mixes well in water and helps to achieve high-intensity workouts.
You can verify the authenticity of this product by scanning the QR code from the product.
- No Preservatives, No Additives & No Flavours
- Cost-Effective High-Quality Product
- Suitable for both Men & Women
- Rapid Energy Release
- Greater Training Tolerance
How to consume
- Put a scoop 250 ml of water or juice and drink after getting it disloved.
8. Big Muscle Creatine
Big Muscles Nutrition Creatine is a 100% pure micronized Creatine complex comprising three core variants [Creatine HCL, Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Nitrate]; it also absorbs Creatine products quickly.
It is engineered for both Men & Women, whether you are high-performance Athletes, bodybuilders, Crossfitters, Powerlifters, etc.
Big muscles Creatine is 100% Pure Unadulterated Advanced Creatine Complex comes with delicious flavours, ready to drink with the water.
- Creatine HCL & Creatine Nitrate
- Creatine Monohydrate
- 3 delicious flavours
- 100% Pure Micronised Creatine Complex- HCL, Nitrate, Monohydrate
- Superior Absorption Rate
- 0g Carbohydrates and 0g Calories
- No Dairy and Dope Free
- Pure Vegan and Free from Additives
How to consume
- Put a scoop of 3 g in 250 ml of water and drink.
9. Abbzorb Nutrition Micronised Creatine Monohydrate
Abzzorb Nutrition Creatine comes with unadulterated and most delicate creatine powder, helps improve strength and power and enables you to gain lean muscle mass.
It helps to replenish the creatine stores in the body by the regular usage of this product up to 1 servings daily (3 g approx.)
You can consume any sports drink of your choice or juice or water also.
- Unadulterated Finest Creatine Formula
- Instant Mix with sports drink or Juice.
- Maltodextrin and Additives Free
- Dissolves Faster
- No fillers added
- Replenishes Creatine Store
How to consume
- Mix 1 levelled scoop (3 g) to 180-210 ml of water or any of your favourite sports drinks.
- For Best Results, take 1 serving daily.
- Creatine can be consumed by?
1. If your training is intense and you need more energy to accomplish your goals in sports.
2. Athletes, if you are an athlete, then it helps to fuel your muscles and enhance performance.
3. Bodybuilders or average lifters.
4. Heavy weight lifters.
How does Creatine help in bodybuilding?
1 Strength and power: Creatine helps increase your body’s phosphocreatine stores, which later work for ATP production in the body; while lifting or training workouts.
You will start seeing results in one or two uses of Creatine.
2 Increased Muscle volume: Creatine helps you to pump your muscle cells with the help of water. In muscle building, cell volume plays a vital role in driving amino acids into cells. Hence, it leads to better muscle growth.
3 Lean Muscle Mass: Creatine helps you to increase new muscle protein cells, which leads to new lean muscles enhancement.
Creatine Pills Vs Powder
You might get sceptical while deciding which is better, powder or pill? If you’ve chosen a good company product, both will benefit in the same way.
Creatine Pill The pills mostly contain 5 g of Creatine. But how easily you can swallow or not matters the most as both Creatine pill or powder results the same. In pill, you don’t need to do any preparation; just eat. For increasing absorption of the Creatine tablet, you can have carbs like juice or shake with it.
Creatine Powder If you need less dosage or dosage of Creatine according to your flexibility, go for the form of Creatine. Usually, the powder form of Creatine is cheaper than pills. Powder creatine also gets absorbed quickly.
How to reduce Creatine?
If you want to reduce creatine in your body. Try to avoid creating supplements and foods which contain creatine like red meat, eggs, and fish products. Try to eat more fibre in your diet and reduce protein intake.
Also the best thing you can do is to limit alcohol and avoid smoking. Also limit intense exercise and try to replace it with Walking, Running, Hiking or Cycling.
How much Creatine per day?
The ideal creatine serving should be in between 3gram- 5gram within your creatine cycle. And intermediate gym goer, should consume this much amount of creatine only, because it’s safe in this much quantity. Don’t forget to increase water intake upto 4-6litres daily, if you’re following creatine cycle. This shows how much Creatine should I take.
When to take Creatine before or after workout?
You can take creatine before and after your workout as per your convenience. If you are looking for more intense workout then you can add creatine in pre-workout meal.
Or if you are you looking for results only, then try to add creatine in post workout meal.
When should i take Creatine?
You can take creatine before your workout session like 30 minutes before if you need intense power in workout session or also you can add into post workout meal like with protein shake. Both are great ways to start your creatine journey
How to take Creatine with Water?
Put 150-250ml of water in shaker and put creatine in water in moderate quantity upto 3-5gm. Shake it well and sip slowly.
How long does it take for Creatine to show results?
It might take 8 to 28 days to show results of creatine cycle. Try to stay hydrated while taking creatine supplement. Because you need at least 5 to 6 litres of water if you are over creatine cycle. You should consume creatine for a month only.
How much Creatine in eggs?
According to research done by Murakami , Accounting for a water content of 87% in the egg, this translates to approximately 2.6 mg/kg of the original substance.
How much water to drink with Creatine?
If you are taking creatine supplement everyday then you should be taking care of your water intake. That’s very essential for you to drink water because if you don’t it will affect your kidney. The ideal water quantity should be in between 4-6litre per day.
How to take Creatine before workout?
You can consume creatine before workout in water or by mixing it with pre-workout drink or meal. Try to consume creatine slowly by sipping it. The gap between workout and creatine intake should be 20-25mins. You’re ready to burn out workout now.
What is the best time to take Creatine?
According to fithealthstudio the ideal time should be before workout, for more better results and intense workout.